We know that losing a pet is an enormously upsetting time for you and your family. As pet owners and lovers here at Itch, we would like to offer our condolences in this difficult time. Please don't hesitate to contact us to let us know anything we can do to offer our support at this time.
We understand this can be a difficult process to complete yourself, so if you would prefer not to, please contact Customer Service on 020 3370 0905 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to update your details for you. Otherwise, please follow the step by step guide below to update your account.
- Log into your account; you can access our login page by Clicking Here.
- After successfully logging in, this will bring you to your dashboard homepage.
- Your pets will be listed under, 'welcome to your account' on the 'my pets' tab. Select the pet whose account you wish to cancel. If you only have one pet on your subscription, you will need to cancel your whole subscription. You can do so by selecting 'cancel subscription' under the 'membership and billing' tab.
- Scroll down to where your pets name is listed under 'pet profile'. An edit button should be available.
- Select which will take you to a page where you to make changes to your pet's profile.
- You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'delete pet'.
- A pop-up page will appear, please select 'my pet has sadly passed away' and select, 'I'd like to cancel', this will permanently remove your pet's account. Your pet's name should no longer appear on your home page.